Rapists Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapists Anonymous

Rapists Anonymous Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Requesting an unban for pewpew =]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pewpew

Requesting an unban for pewpew =] Empty
PostSubject: Requesting an unban for pewpew =]   Requesting an unban for pewpew =] EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 1:59 am

My in-game name is pewpew, steam id is iloveyou101 and steam "nickname" is bobohood375.

I was banned on the [RA] Jailbreak server (66.135.40.26:27018)

Banned on September 26th, 2008 around 8:30 p.m. (Pacific Standard Time)

My steam UserID is STEAM_0:1:15070583

I joined the server and was playing ct on electric. I had the AK47 and got a couple lucky headshots in a row. I'm not sure who banned me but whoever it was thought I was hacking and someone else that was playing at the time also said it looked like I was hacking. I've never even tried to hack and I even thought I was banned cause it seemed like my bullets were doing extra damage (the AK will do that hehe) but after talking to someone playing at the time he said everyone thought I was using an aimbot. Thanks for reading this and I hope I can get unbanned =]
Back to top Go down
Lelouch
Clan Founder
Clan Founder

PostSubject: Re: Requesting an unban for pewpew =]   Requesting an unban for pewpew =] EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 5:12 pm

pewpew wrote:
My in-game name is pewpew, steam id is iloveyou101 and steam "nickname" is bobohood375.

I was banned on the [RA] Jailbreak server (66.135.40.26:27018)

Banned on September 26th, 2008 around 8:30 p.m. (Pacific Standard Time)

My steam UserID is STEAM_0:1:15070583

I joined the server and was playing ct on electric. I had the AK47 and got a couple lucky headshots in a row. I'm not sure who banned me but whoever it was thought I was hacking and someone else that was playing at the time also said it looked like I was hacking. I've never even tried to hack and I even thought I was banned cause it seemed like my bullets were doing extra damage (the AK will do that hehe) but after talking to someone playing at the time he said everyone thought I was using an aimbot. Thanks for reading this and I hope I can get unbanned =]
unbanned
Back to top Go down
https://rapistsanonymous.darkbb.com
pewpew

PostSubject: Re: Requesting an unban for pewpew =]   Requesting an unban for pewpew =] EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 6:06 pm

Thank you very much =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requesting an unban for pewpew =]   Requesting an unban for pewpew =] Empty

Back to top Go down

Requesting an unban for pewpew =]
Page 1 of 1